Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Little Recipes: Favorite Instagrams To Follow


This would be Maisie and Camille looking for crumbs after stuffing their faces. I promise I feed them plenty. They'd also just rather have the freedom to roam and eat as they please. Unfortunately, I do have have some rules in this house.

Anyway, most of my baby recipes, of which I'll be sharing favorites here, are inspired from people I'm following on instagram.

Here's some of my favorites:
@weelicious
@emily.eats
@kiwiandbean
@blwideas

The last one is by far my favorite and where I found the other three. It helped me SO much after the girls moved on from rice cereal when I needed some fresh ideas.  Introducing solids was SO much fun and continues to be a lot of fun as they try and react to new foods.  I know they're young in their picky toddlerhood but so far they are willing to take at least one bite everything!

Throwback to first meal, rice cereal and avocado! 


No comments:

Post a Comment