Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Bachelor Predictions

Emily's POV:
What a season. The episodes started out rough as usual, with one clear front runner (Britt) and a lot of crazies (Ashley S). But now we've made it all the way through home towns and await Chris' final decision. Who will it be?! I do wish they vetted the contestants better but I guess 25 women who genuinely want to make a life on a farm might be a bit of a snooze.

Jenn's POV:
This season of the Bachelor has kind of been a wash for me. From day one, the girls the show picked weren't exactly the cream of the crop (pun intended)...and seemed a little too much via the fake nails, lashes, and other body parts, to be a good match for the farmer from Iowa.

Fast forward to this week, I'm slightly more invested and I'm always a sucker for Neil Lane and a good ole fashion Bachelor proposal.


Kaitlyn


Emily: I don't get it. I really don't. It's a glaringly obvious reality that there is NO WAY in bachelor nation that this girl will EVER make a life on a farm in Iowa. SO WHY even take her to the final??? Is the show grooming her to be the next Bachelorette? She's got that Ali Fedotowsky vibe with a cool personality, pretty, and career... wait I have no idea what her job is, but she's ready for love. She said so herself on Instagram recently which is again reason to believe she's in the front running for new bachelorette.

Jenn:
Funny but dirty. Speaks her mind. Inappropriate. She's pretty forgettable to me. I in no way see her in Arlington, Iowa raising babies in the farm house either. She's fun, a little edgy, but I don't see her in the final two. Not much more to say, she's gone this week.

Whitney


Emily:
I want to like her. I really really do. She's obviously sweet and pretty... but something about her I don't trust. I really feel like she is trying hard to be the next bachelorette. And that's NO fun to watch. I want to see Chris fall in love not take girls on dates who have no intention of living on his farm in IOWA! Arghhh ok. Plus her career, I know she's going to give the "I want to be a mom" schpeel, but she is not ready for farm life case closed.

Jenn:
OMG if she covers her face with her hands one more time I'm going to lose it. Standard sorority girl. I think she's got this in the bag though. She is one of the only girls with a career so I commend her for that and I do see her happy as a clam being a stay-at-home momma to millions of Chris babies in theory. She's sweet and I think she will be able to fit into the lifestyle the best of these three girls....for 4-6 months....I think reality will then set in. She will drink and online shop her way right out of Arlington, and perhaps we will get an on air special of the breakup, and how they are still friends and love each other deeply.

Becca



Emily:
Pretty. Kind. Not super memorable. The perfect option for farm life in rural Iowa. She's kind of the Chris Siegfried of Des' season. She's right under his nose and I'm afraid he's going to miss it for greener pastures, or someone "more dynamic". But I think she would make him happy and she seems to be willing to actually live in Iowa genuinely. She's not pining for the bachelorette position and if she is it's not obvious so I appreciate that. Although the only red flag is she's from Louisiana and home girl has no idea what winters north of the mason-dixon are like. Bless her heart if he chooses her. They're only 2.5 hours from me so I might drive over to offer some winter counseling in the form of wool socks and wine.

Jenn:
Sweet. pretty. down to earth. She's a catch and he should not let her get away. She's also a virgin. We haven't heard much about the reasoning behind it, but I choose to believe she's s great, Christian woman with a brain and morals. A rare find in the Bachelor world. The thing is, Chris is a man. A man with seemingly few convictions and an eye for the party girl. Becca doesn't fit his "my wife needs to be hot and blonde and maybe a little bit simple" category. She will make a great wife to someone and I agree with Emily that she's spot-on for the next Sean Lowe type Bachelorette where she will renew her hope in love and decide to become the Bachelorette only to find 25 not-so-special guys battling it out to win her. I hope Chris doesn't pick her, she doesn't sign up to do the Bachelorette, and reunites with her high school youth group boyfriend to find love and marriage.


Emily's Prediction: Kaitlyn gets eliminated. Final two is a toss up but Chris goes with Whitney and Becca is left heartbroken but has the Sean Lowe nice girl just wanted love appeal and that will propel her into Bachelorette stardom and begins filming her season in Louisiana in late Spring.


Jenn's Prediction: Whitney wins (but really loses) and Becca is well on her way to a personal trainer, a new set of bikinis, and the most shocking season in bachelorette history!




No comments:

Post a Comment