Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Meet Jenn

Howdy! My name is Jenn and I met this crazy girl named Emily almost 13 years ago. We were potluck roomies at Texas A&M University (whoop!) in the fall of 2003. We started out a little slow as friends, plastering our walls with our "real" friends from high school and reminiscing about how cool were once were. We couldn't be more different in some ways....I called her before school started to try to get her to color coordinate our bedspreads....and she definitely used a blanket as curtains on her side of the room....She took me out of my shell and I reigned her in. Best friends in the making. 13 years later, 2 weddings, and 3 babies later, we are still best friends even from 1,000 + miles apart.


I married the Best Man as the Maid of Honor in one of my best friend's weddings. We have been married for 3 years, have a lab/pitbull mix named Abby, and a brand new sweet baby boy named Knox. I'm a newly working momma, a Speech Therapist at a children's hospital. I love my job and have a passion of people with disabilities. I've traveled to Africa 4 times to establish a speech therapy program there!
Courtesy of Ivy Weddings

Courtesy of Caroline Jurgensen Photography


Courtesy of Caroline Jurgensen Photography


Emily and I have always joked that our lives could resemble sit-coms, so we decided to try to write some of it down. This blog is mostly for ourselves, for memories, and laughter. We hope you enjoy it!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment