Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Little Recipes: Zucchini Pizza


This recipe is straight from Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron. I referenced this book multiple times a day when the twins first started eating solids. She's so comprehensive in everything you need to know about feeding solids. And now that I have toddlers (wahhhhh) there's hundreds of EASY recipes. 

It's literally as easy as it looks and seems silly to write it down but I always need exacts when I first try a recipe. 

Zucchini Pizza Bites
1 zucchini 
Marinara sauce 
Mozzarella cheese 

Slice zucchini to 1/4 inch or so, line them on foil lined baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Top with marinara and cheese! Bake at 350 for 15 or until the zucchini is soft. If I remember I'll sprinkle some wheatgerm or flaxseed on before the mozzarella for a healthy extras boost.

I was too slow getting a picture of the finished product but Camille says "it's a pizza mama delicioso!"

No comments:

Post a Comment